3/25/2009

Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Any independent woman needs her alone time. And as much as I love spending time with the Happy Husband (HH), I get grumpy when I don't have my time to do what I want to do every few weeks, whether it's shop, read design mags, surf the Internet, or just watch reality TV.

Take one Saturday, send the man away, in my case - to the lake, do whatever you want all day, then come home that night, drink wine, and watch Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

I've never been a big fan of Woody Allen movies, and Javier Bardem has freaked me out ever since he wielded that cow-killing weapon in No Country for Old Men, but he's appealing as a sexy Spaniard in this movie. I mean, who doesn't love European scenery - and ideals - oh wait, maybe that's just me. Enjoy the movie!

1 comment:

  1. i am so going to rent that now...i was wondering if that was a good movie...

    ReplyDelete