4/26/2009

Celebritweets

No matter how conscientious I may feel or my concern about the crises in the world, I still must admit that I loooove celebrities.

I've been on Twitter for a while, but haven't been that interested in it--until now.

Did you know that you can follow celebrities' tweets--or as I like to call them, celebritweets?

It's not some lame publicist pushing out promotions for the celeb's latest project--although there is some of that--it's the real thing; the actual celebrities tweeting about random things.

Beware of impostors, of course, because there are plenty, but to find the real deal start by looking at CelebrityTweet.com. This site even has an iPhone app, which you know I immediately downloaded.

Here are some of my favorites celebritweeters:

Tina Fey: "It's so nice out. It almost makes me want to go for a walk. Almost."

Kathy Griffin: "Yes, I took my hot bikini body to the no on prop 8 rally. And yes, I do say to the anti gay marraige folks, 'What the f* is it to you?'"

John Mayer: "I want a pair of Crocs made from the same material as UGGs. They would be the most comfortable and offensive shoe ever."

Perez Hilton: "P.S. Yes, I'm kidding. Thanks for your concern. I'm just a swine without the flu. Can I get the swine flu from having too much bacon?"

Oprah: "No, I'm not wearing a weave." (Who dared to ask? LOL!")

Happy tweeting! And don't forget to follow me.

1 comment:

  1. You should also check out Celebrity Twitter from Celebrifi - over 1,200 celebrities on Twitter tracked in real-time, including all their Twitpics. Check it out at http://celebrifi.com/twitter

    ReplyDelete