3/06/2009

Find Your Precious Pet at Petfinder.com

I never considered myself a true animal lover before.

I liked animals, but I wasn't really passionate about them. But all that changed when I brought home a sweet, little, black puppy that I named Skipper nearly five years ago


Now, I look at all animals differently. Whether they're in the jungle, on a farm, in the ocean, or in a shelter, I see a piece of Skipper in every animal. And that makes me very protective of them.


I'm thankful to have Skipper just the way he is, but if I had it to all over again, I would have adopted him from a shelter rather than a breeder. That's why Petfinder is such a valuable resource. Check out the site to search from hundreds of pets, small and large, even some rescued pure-bred pets (if that's important to you) to find the one that's best for you.

Whatever pet you're looking for, you can find it at Petfinder.

1 comment:

  1. Shelter dogs are the best. My mom's Shih Tzu Georgia came from Operation Kindness in the Dallas area. Check out their Web site www.operationkindness.org. They are a no-kill animal shelter.

    ReplyDelete